Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 2 EOC: Three Examples of Questionable Ethics

Image result for questionable ethics is ads
I feel like this Ad is a lie because I'm really not "lovin' it" when my fries are soggy and when my bun has been sitting out. Sometimes my fries are even cold or the food is not done. I also do not like it when I save my sandwich for later and my bun changes color after a day or so.


Image result for questionable ethics is ads
 This ad seems as if they are trying to get you to cheat with your            girlfriend rather than not go to the gym. This is not right! You can take her with you or reschedule your time at the gym. Going to the gym is good but it does not give you a reason to cheat. That is messed up!







Image result for questionable ethics in ads Blowing in someone else's face is not a good reason for this product. I would have my reason be that its healthier but still does the same as a cigarette. It relaxes you the same way. You can also decide how much nicotine is in the pen. They also come in different colors and help with sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment